Pulse is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the Stroke/Neuro service at a well-established NHS trust based in Essex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 2-month period.
OT candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle, also experience within neurology.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
• Rehabilitation therapy
• Help to develop skills
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
• Increase range of motion
• Providing support and advice to carers and family members
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Current HCPC registration
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.