Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to work at a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of Staffordshire. The post will involve working within elderly care, intermediate care and medicine, so previous experience in both areas would be beneficial.
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate should be able to start as soon as possible.
- Managing a clinical caseload
- Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
- Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
- Discharge planning
- Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
- Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
- Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
- Knowledge of specialist equipment
- The relevant degree/qualifications
- Experience of working within a similar role
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Free training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.