Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a well-established NHS Trust based in Staffordshire. The post is available to start immediately, offering full time hours between Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month period with opportunity to extend.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.