Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist specialising in medicine and surgery. This post is available to start as soon as possible working full-time hours for an initial 3-month period.
This position is based in London at an innovative NHS trust. There are lots of amenities situated around the site and parking available.
Vascular experience is beneficial for this vacancy.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-£21 per hour.
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working within a similar role
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultant team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal occupational therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.