We are now seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients well-established private hospital based in South East London. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until September.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous experience of working within an Oncology, Orthopaedic and Neurology setting as you will be required to cover General Surgery, Cardiac and ITU wards.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21 - £27 per hour
To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.