Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Occupational Therapist to join a busy community team at a NHS trust, located in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be able to manage acutely unwell respiratory and general medical patients.
Duties within this role will include:
- Assessment and treatment of mild to complex respiratory conditions
- Independently managing own caseload of patients
- Working on medical wards, treating older adults
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Maintaining records of patient progress
- Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Experience of treating COPD patients
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.