An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Occupational Therapist to be part of our client’s rehabilitation team based in Derbyshire on a full-time locum basis. The post is available to start as soon as possible and travel to patients’ homes is required, so candidates applying will need a full licence and access to own vehicle.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation and discharge planning while managing own caseload.
Applying candidates will need:
- A HCPC registration
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full UK drivers licence and access to own vehicle
The candidate’s duties will include:
- Working with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Working with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting carers and families
- Assessing and providing equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given
- Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
- Undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.