Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a paediatric service at an innovative practice in Middlesex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 6-month.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. You will be working within a very busy environment so must be able to manage own caseload in an efficient and timely manner.
Some duties within this post will include:
• Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
• Fine motor assessments
• Managing own caseload efficiently
• Treating patients with complex needs, learning difficulties or biomechanical problems
• Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Current HCPC registration
• Previous experience working with children
• Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
• Access to high-quality voluntary training – we also offer 1:1 training, where we can come to you!
• First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.