Are you a compassionate and dedicated Wheelchair Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at our client’s NHS trust in Lancashire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours on a locum basis.
Therapists applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
• Manage own caseload
• Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
• Advising easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience working within a similar role
• Have experience in assessing posture/range of movement
• Have experience in assessing for wheelchair seating for adults and/or children
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If you are an empathetic and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to individuals with physical disabilities, then please apply today or contact a member of our expert team for more information.
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.