Are you an Occupational Therapist who has experience within Paediatrics?
Pulse is now seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within a Neuro Paediatric service at an innovative NHS trust in London. This is a full-time position for an initial 2-6 month period.
As this is a paediatric role, it is essential that you have previous experience of working within a paediatric setting. It is also beneficial to have neurology and wheelchair service experience.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Some duties within this post will include:
- Ensuring that young people are prepared for the transition to adult life
- Fine motor assessments and treatments including wheelchair service
- Managing own caseload efficiently
- Assisting patients with Neurological disorders
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working with children
- Neurology experience
- Wheelchair experience
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
Join Pulse and you will benefit from:
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.