Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within a Private Community Neuro Rehab Team in London. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
The role will require the successful OT to work 3 days at one site and 2 days at another so due to this being a community role you will need to have a full UK driving license along with access to a vehicle during working hours.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users. It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £19-24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full UK driver licence and have own vehicle
• Competitive annual salary
• 25 days annual leave plus the 8 public Bank Holidays
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Free meals on Duty
• Onsite Parking
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.