Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our client is looking for an experienced and caring Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology team, within a fantastic private care centre based in Northamptonshire. The permanent post is available for the appointed OT to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week.
The ideal therapist will have experience working with acquired brain injury, mental health, and neurological care would be advantageous , however, full training is provided via our comprehensive induction.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Have at least 1 year post qualification experience – ideally within the private sector
- Be able to develop a rapport with patients
- Have excellent time management a communication skills
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Carrying out assessments and reviews, ensuring that service users receive appropriate treatment
- Using appropriate communication skills and tools to communicate with service users
- Monitoring, evaluating and recording patient progress,modifying treatment plans as required
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Neuro splinting and casting
- 25 days holiday (plus stats 34 days)
- Exemplar rewards – childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Free car parking.
- Paid DBS - Worth £44
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.