Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a Mental Health Team based in a college in Middlesex.
Our client is looking for a candidate that can work permanently within the full-time role. It is essential that the individual has experience with young adults (16-25) with mental illness, learning and physical disabilities.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19-24 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Working with young adults with mild to complex LDs
- Helping individuals with sensory processing difficulties
- Working autonomously and managing own workload
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Updating records and completing reports when required
- Assisting individuals with physical disabilities – including manual handling and postural management
- Being legally and professionally responsible for all actions
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience within learning disabilities and physical disabilities
- Previous experience working with young adults and adolescents
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.