An opportunity has opened for a Qualified Occupational Therapist to join a well-established Private Care Group based in Lancashire. This is a permanent vacancy, working full time hours, with an immediate start.
Duties will include:
- Discharge planning
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment of patient progress
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Independently manage own caseload
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
Benefits of working with this client will include competitive annual leave; a personal pension scheme and continued professional development.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.