Our client is seeking a Band 6 Medical Occupational Therapist to work in their fantastic team at a well-established NHS trust in Barnet.
The team work alongside physiotherapists and other support staff within the acute hospital, using therapy input and re-enablement. Areas including respiratory, surgical and medical.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Interview and examine patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders
• Consult with physicians to develop patient treatment plans
• Perform diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity
• Treat patients by using a variety of methods, including chest physiotherapy and aerosol medications
• Monitor and record the progress of treatment
• Supervise respiratory therapy technicians during tests and evaluate the findings of the tests
• Teach patients how to use treatments
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality free voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.