Pulse is recruiting for an extremely exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist in the Surrey area. The successful candidate will work on a part time basis 3 days a week preferably Tuesday’s, Wednesdays and Thursdays to cover maternity leave. The main responsibilities required are conducting focus groups and supporting clients through their inpatient addiction recovery. It would be crucial to have group therapy experience; substance misuse experience would be very advantageous. This opportunity is to start as soon as possible initially on a 3 month basis.
In this vacancy you will be expected to;
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of physical or mental illnesses
- Work with clients to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- Supporting clients through their recovery following substance misuse
- Providing informative and useful focus groups.
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.