Our well-established NHS client based in London requires a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with extensive Learning Disabilities experience to join their team. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The candidate will be providing input to two inpatient wards. They will need to support patients, offering functional assessments and delivering individualised treatment plans. They will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and be able to work autonomously, carrying out home assessments and supervising other clinicians where necessary.
It is essential that the candidate has a valid HCPC registration and previous experience working with learning disabilities to be considered for this role.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.