Our client is seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist with extensive Learning Disabilities experience to join their well-established trust based in Buckinghamshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours for an initial 12-month period.
The appointed OT will be working within a multi-professional Learning Disability Team and will manage their own caseload. They will need to provide a highly specialised service to their patients from referrals, planning and assessing, intervention, with a view to discharge.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Have previous experience within a similar environment
- Provide evidence of relevant post-grad experience
- Hold an AMPS accreditation
- Have sound system knowledge including RiO
- Be a car driver with a valid UK license
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.