An opportunity has arisen for an empathetic locum Occupational Therapist to be welcomed into our clients NHS trust based in Monmouthshire, for a part time permanent role working within the Community Intermediate Care team.
The appointed Occupational therapist will be working as part of a fantastic intermediate care team managing your own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. The successful therapist will be HCPC registered with a relevant qualification and previous experience within a similar setting.
We are seeking a OT who has experience working in a care home ideally with intermediate care experience or within inpatient therapies within an acute trust cover general medicine wards, admission wards.
To be considered for this role applying Occupational Therapists must have:
- Be HCPC registered as an Occupational therapist
- Hold a relevant qualification in Occupational therapy
- Previous NHS experience within an intermediate care setting
- The ability to build good rapport with patients
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Writing clear and concise notes
- Working autonomously
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Providing advice for carers and parents
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.