Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within an Intermediate Care service based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. Our client is offering full time hours, with an immediate start for an ongoing duration.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered, with similar previous experience to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Writing clear and concise notes
- Working autonomously
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Providing advice for carers and parents
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.