Pulse is currently seeking an empathetic Band 6 Occupational Therapist with previous Orthopaedic experience, to join our NHS client’s inpatient team based in Liverpool. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 2 months.
Ideally, the applicant should have inpatient orthopaedic experience, as this role is in an inpatient setting.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
• Implementing safe and timely discharge from hospital for patients
• Carrying out independent assessment
• Educate patients and their relatives/carers of post-operative regimes
• Help to prevent post-operative complications
• Prescribing complex equipment such as hoists
• Assessment of patient progress and rehabilitation
• Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
Skills and experience needed:
• HCPC registration
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Relevant degree/qualification – in occupational therapy
If you are a compassionate and dedicated Occupational Therapist looking for a new role in orthopaedics, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Support and advice from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.