Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Our NHS is client are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill a band 6 Occupational Therapist role working within their fantastic community tea based in Hampshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3-days per week for an initial 3-month period.
You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, using therapy input and re-enablement. As this is a community role it is preferable that candidates applying hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
- Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
- Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
- Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
- Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
- HCPC registration
- Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.