Our client is seeking a community occupational therapist to join their housing and adaptations team at a well-established NHS trust based in Hampshire. The focus of this role will be to support the community services team by visiting patients in their homes to carry out treatment and assessments. As this is a community role it is essential that candidates applying have a full licence and access to own vehicle.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours Monday – Friday for an initial 2-months. The patient’s therapy and care needs are assessed within the patient home, facilitating robust and effective therapy plans.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Enable people with physical disabilities to be as independent and as safe as possible
• Provide advice, arrange equipment or recommend alterations to the home; ensure safe ad competent use of such equipment
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
• Easier and safer ways of managing everyday activities i.e. washing, dressing, household tasks and activities
• Offer an Assessment of Carer’s or parent’s needs and provide appropriate advice as required
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full drivers licence and access to own vehicle
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Daily payroll
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.