Our client is looking for an occupational therapist to work at their well-established NHS trust, located in London. The post will involve working within elderly care, so applicants must have experience in this area. This post is available to start at as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will need to have experience of working within elderly care rehabilitation and of working in an inpatient setting. Patients have a wide range of pathologies and come from acute settings for rehabilitation, prior to going back to the community.
Some community duties may be required in this role so candidates must have a full licence and have access to own vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing a clinical caseload
• Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
• Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
• Discharge planning
• Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
• Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
• Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
• Knowledge of specialist equipment
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Experience of working within a similar role
• HCPC registration
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.