We are now seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients well-established NHS Trust based in London. This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period.
In this role, you will be working within the early interventions team, so previous experience within this will be beneficial. This is an excellent opportunity to join a supportive multidisciplinary team, helping to provide a high-quality service to all users.
In this vacancy, you will be expected to:
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with families
- Manage a caseload of clients
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- Working with service users experiencing first episode psychosis
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
To be considered for this role you must:
- Experience working within similar post
- Be HCPC registered
- Have the relevant degree/qualifications
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.