Pulse is now recruiting for an occupational therapist to join the community neuro team, within a NHS trust based in London. As this is a community role, it is essential that candidates applying hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle. You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an initial 2-month period. Candidate applying will need to have previous neuro experience and be able to manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Dealing with complex equipment
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold a full licence and have access to your own vehicle
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.