Our client is recruiting for an experienced band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Community Stroke and Neuro team, within a well-established NHS trust based in Preston. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until the end of December.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
As this is a community based role, it is essential that all applying candidates hold a full UK driving licence as well as have access to a car.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.