Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist with experience within Care Coordination?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist to join an established NHS service based in Northamptonshire. This vacancy is available at Band 5 or Band 6 to start as soon as possible, offering 5-days per week for an initial 6-month duration.
The Occupational Therapist will act as Care Programme Coordinator (CPA) in the community with individuals (and their support networks) who have complex health problems. They will assess needs, plan, implement and evaluate treatment packages in line with service policies providing comprehensive care packages to those individuals who are experiencing problems with psychosis. To be considered for this role use must have your own transport.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for a range of moderate to complex mental health conditions
- Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within Care Coordination
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
If you are an Occupational Therapist that has excellent communication and rapport building skills and would like to create a positive change to those with mental health difficulties, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Daily payroll
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.