An exciting vacancy has opened for a HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic CAMHS team for our Private client based in Cheshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial two-month period.
It is essential that the candidate has previous experience working within a CAMHS environment to be considered for this role.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
- Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Carry out 1:1 and group interventions
- Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
- Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
- Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a relevant degree qualification
- Be HCPC registered
- Have previous exposure in a similar role
- Ability to use electronic patient records
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Daily payroll
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet processing smartphone app
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.