Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to join our private client’s team based in Cheshire, on a full-time locum basis. Candidates applying must be able to start as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period
It is essential that the appointed candidate has previous experience working within a CAMHS setting, to be considered for the role. It would also be advantageous for the successful candidate to have ADI experience.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £21 - £31 per hour. Please note that the pay brackets are dependent on banding.
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
- Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Carry out 1:1 and group interventions
- Provide therapeutic rehabilitation/treatment plans for adolescents with complex needs
- Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
- Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
- Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.