Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in a fantastic college based in Middlesex. The role is part time, for an initial 3 month period.
It is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Adult Learning Disabilities, especially ASD.
The candidate must be HCPC registered to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Treating clients with Autism
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Managing own caseload
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true life/work balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.