Pulse has an exciting opportunity for an occupational therapist that specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in the Essex. The trust is based a short walk from the nearest train station and there is also onsite staff car parking available. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of conducting group work as well as 1:1, you must also have a minimum of 2-years band 6 experience.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, skilled, innovative and caring occupational therapist that has a keen interest in promoting positive mental health. The post is available to start at the beginning of January, working full-time hours for an initial 2-month period.
Duties will include:
• Assessment of patient progress
• Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
• Managing own caseload
• Working with other healthcare professionals
Skills and experience needed:
• Previous experience within mental health
• Relevant degree/qualification in OT
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.