Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic Adult Learning Disabilities team within their NHS trust based in Berkshire. This position will be available for the successful therapist to start immediately, working full time hours each week for an initial 6 month duration.
To be considered for this role applying occupational therapists must have previous experience of working within adult learning disabilities and mental health, HCPC registration, and a relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy.
Applying OT’s must have:
- HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Degree/qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Extensive experience within a similar NHS setting
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to build good relationships with patients
Duties within this role will include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.