Pulse is recruiting for an exciting new role as an occupational therapist for the acute service at a well-established NHS trust, situated in Lincolnshire. The trust is located closely to a main line train station with other public transport available.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute inpatient setting, and can work well in a multidisciplinary team. The position is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours Monday to Friday. Our client may also consider part-time applicants, and you may be required to work some weekend shifts if needed.
In this vacancy you will be expected to:
• Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
• Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
• To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
• Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
• Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below. To be considered for this role you must:
• Experience working within similar post
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.