An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust, working within an acute Care of the Elderly ward based in London.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a caseload of patients with complex needs by providing interventions using evidence based, patient centred principles. You will also need to ensure that you are proving a high quality, clinically effective and cost-effective service to all patients within the service.
It is essential that candidates applying are HCPC registered.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
- To work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Communicate effectively with patients, carers and colleagues
- Provide specialist, evidence based Occupational Therapy assessments and interventions to a caseload of patients to ensure good clinical outcomes
- Monitor patient progress and competently discharge plan for a safe rehabilitation
- Be legally and professionally accountable for all work
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- First class service from our team of dedicated team of consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.