Pulse is currently seeking an empathetic HCPC registered Occupational Therapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in South East London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time flexible hours for an initial 3-month period.
The successful Occupational Therapist will be working as part of an acute team based within the A&E Department, providing specialist assessments and front-line support. They will also be required to provide rapid response services and admission avoidance.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Work to prevent unplanned admissions
- Discharge planning and treatment plans
- Providing effective intervention
- Physical rehabilitation
- Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
If you are a dedicated and compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a fast paced role, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from a team of experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Daily payroll
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.