Pulse is actively seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Health Physiotherapist to work within a Private client based in the Hampshire area. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering two days per week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the post-holder has a valid HCPC registration, and previous Occupational Health and MSK experience to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Providing reports to the management team following assessments
- Conducting DSE assessments and provide advice
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate clients with MSK related injuries
- Communicate with other team members
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.