Pulse now have an exciting new opportunity available for a band 6 occupational therapists to work within a NHS trust based in Lancashire. Candidates applying will have experience working in acute surgery and orthopaedic settings with skills in discharge assessment planning. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
The trust is located only a 15-minute journey from the nearest train station and there is onsite staff parking available.
Duties within this role will involve:
• Safe and timely discharge from hospital
• Carrying out individual assessments
• Help to maximise patient independence
• Wheelchair assessments
• Actively engage carers/families in assessments
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within acute surgical/orthopaedic settings
• Be HCPC registered
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer and true work/life balance
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – also offering 1:1 mandatory training
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
If you would like to know about this vacancy or others we have, please contact the team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.