Our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic occupational therapist to join their neurological team, within a NHS trust based in Hertfordshire. You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
The post is available to start as soon as possible for an initial period of 3-months, working full-time hours. It is essential that candidates applying are HCPC registered and that you have a minimum of 3-years’ experience within a neuro therapy role.
The role will also involve treating some patients within their homes so it is essential that you hold a full licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Issuing/using equipment
• Neuro splinting and casting
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Hold a full drivers licence and have own vehicle
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.