Our client is currently seeking a qualified Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist multidisciplinary team at a private practice based in Cheshire. They are looking for someone who has previous experience and is confident in working within an Adults neurological setting.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per day for 3-days per week for an ongoing period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.