Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro Rehab team at a well-established NHS Trust based in North London.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat both inpatients and outpatients.
This role is available to start as soon as possible, with the working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella pay method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.