Our client is currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join a well-establish NHS trust based in Lancashire. This placement is a full time position and is available for immediate start for a duration of approximately 7 weeks.
The Ideal candidate must have previous exposure in a neuro role as you will be required to specialise in the treatment and management of people who have a neurology condition resulting from damage to their brain, spinal cord or nerves.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free one-to-one mandatory training
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.