Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the neuro team at a well-established private practice in York. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days a week work for an ongoing period.
The role will involve working within a neuro team, so it is essential that the candidate has previous experience working in a similar role. The main duty of this role will be to provide physiotherapy rehabilitation for people with complex neurological conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Treating patients in their own homes
- Monitoring patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have experience of working within an hospital setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.