Are you an HCPC registered physiotherapist looking for an exciting and rewarding role within a neuro setting?
Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a passionate and caring physiotherapist to join our clients service for adults with complex needs. The is a permanent post which is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time working hours per week.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various complex neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Have experience of working within an NHS neuro setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
- Be empathetic and caring
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- 25 days holiday (plus stats 34 days)
- Exemplar rewards – childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers.
- Employee assistance program – 24 hour helpline.
- Pension plan.
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,500
- Free car parking.
- Paid DBS - Worth £44
- Outstanding career progression.
- Comprehensive 4-day induction program.
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.