Our client is currently recruiting a band 6 physiotherapist to join a friendly and supportive multidisciplinary team, at a NHS trust based in Hampshire. The Ideal candidate must have previous exposure in a neuro as this role will require specialising in the treatment and management of people who have a neurology condition resulting from damage to their brain, spinal cord or nerves.
This placement is a full time position and is available for immediate start with the duration of approximately 3 months.
It is also essential that you have experience in the following:
• Minimum of 18-24 months of postgraduate experience across core areas; Neurology, Respiratory, Musculoskeletal , Medicine for the Elderly and Orthopaedics
• Experience of working within an acute/rehab hospital setting
• Evidence of C.P.D
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.