Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the Stroke/Neuro service at a well-established NHS trust based in Middlesex. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until September.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke, treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle, also experience within neurology.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation and Stroke experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £19-24 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
• Help to develop skills
• Increase range of motion
• Providing support and advice to carers and family members
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Current HCPC registration
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.