Are you an empathetic Occupational Therapist specialising in strokes and neurological conditions?
Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our client’s stroke service based at a well-established NHS trust based in Kent. The role is available for the successful therapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Occupational Therapists applying will need to have previous experience working within stroke management and treating patients to help maximise independence and build muscle.
Duties within this role will include:
- Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
- Help to develop skills
- Increase range of motion
- Providing support and advice to carers and family members
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current HCPC registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Have significant neuro/stroke experience
- Be patient and communicative towards patients with a range of neuro conditions
If you are a compassionate and caring Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- HireVue online interviews
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.