Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Neurology?
Our NHS client is looking for an experienced and caring Occupational Therapist to join their community rehabilitation team, based in London. The post is available to start from January, offering part-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The purpose of the role is to engage with the client base – predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) with Acquired Brain Injury or a history of substance misuse - by working alongside service users, members of the Therapy and Social work Teams including Rehab Coaches (NRC), and other staff at High View Care.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
• Have previous experience within an NHS neuro/mental health and community setting
• Be able to develop a rapport with patients
• Have excellent time management and communication skills
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
• Neuro splinting and casting
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.