Pulse have an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to work within an NHS trust within Hertfordshire. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time working hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will work in an inpatient ward and assist with completing rehabilitation and maintenance programmes for residents with varied neurological and progressive conditions, and will also be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of up to 6 patients with a range of movement problems due to various complex neurological conditions
• Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
• Monitoring patient progress and setting realistic, achievable goals
• Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when require
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
• Have experience of working with complex neurological conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Be a car driver with access to your own vehicle
• Be empathetic and caring
• Have excellent communication skills
• Good time management
• Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you are a compassionate and caring physiotherapist looking to make a positive change to others, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
• Competitive salary
• An individual induction on your role and expectations
• A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
• Competitive annual leave
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.