Are you a Qualified Speech and Language Therapist looking for your next role?
Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Neurology team at a well-established NHS trust based in Surrey. This role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week until March 2019.
They are looking for someone who has experience and is confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation, to treat patients within an acute setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.